If you think about it, the process of singing the birthday song and cutting the cake is extremely satanic
no but seriously imagine it this way
a small gathering of people huddle around a object on fire, chanting ritualistically a repetitive song in unison until the fire is blown out and a knife is stabbed into the object
you must be fun at parties
*blinks rapidly and uses my eyelashes as propellers to fly the fuck away from you*
misha said destiel is canon
misha said the writers are aware it’s canon
misha confirmed jeremy carver was gonna resolve cas and dean’s relationship later in the season
misha said just cause it’s unspoken doesn’t mean it’s not real
misha also said it’s mutual love, not unrequited
i am so fucking. done.
- Dad: Don't put the new knives in the dishwasher, okay?
- Me: Why?
- Dad: Because you'll blunt them
- Brother: Oh, did you hear that laddie, he said we'll blunt the knives!
- Dad: ...what
- Me: BLUNT THE KNIVES, BEND THE FORKS
- Brother: SMASH THE BOTTLES AND BURN THE CORKS
- Dad: ... no